Website Dot X
- Must be a graduate. MBA and BBA applicants are preferred.
- Applicants with one year or more experience will be preferred.
- Excellent communication, networking and negotiation skills.
- Highly Proficient in speaking, listening and reading English.
- Competent IT Skills with a working level knowledge of Microsoft Office, Social Networking Tools and e-commerce tools.
- Arithmetic skills of adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing without a calculator.
- Advanced Decision Making and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Demonstrate ability to interact professionally with current and potential customers via email, telephone conferencing, web-based communications, etc.
- Demonstrate ability to identify client needs and offer solutions to their problems.
- Preparing and Presenting pitches to potential new clients.
- Identify opportunities in existing and potential markets.
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic arithmetic skills.
- Assess and analyze current processes and requirements.