Website Dot X
- Maintain high levels of client satisfaction through virtual assistant success management.
- As the voice of the client, identify trends, needs, or challenges and escalate to the appropriate department
- Identify and coordinate communications between customers and appropriate internal resources
- Provide consistent, accurate and timely communication to clients through verbal and written correspondence
- Maintain client files accurately and consistently documenting conversations
- Exceptional English communication skills along with linguistics for US and Canada clients – (US accent preferable)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in client facing role (preferably US clients)
- Time management, relationship building and organizational skills
- Outgoing and candid personality and people oriented person
- Willingness to learn and grow in the role
This is full time, work-from-home-based position in USA(PCT, EST, MDT, etc) & UK working hours .
Stable internet connection, office equipment(laptop) and dedicated workspace is a basic requirement.
What is in it for you!
- Work from the comfort of your home and save on the commute stress.
- A career path that will open a lot of opportunities for you.
- Chance to work for international clients and learn what they are practicing.
- Job Security
- Health Insurance, Gratuity & bonuses